San Francisco, CA
We are scientists.
We are humanists.
We are passionate about fertility.
Spring Fertility is the Bay Area’s most modern fertility center, delivering state-of-the-art IVF, egg freezing, genetic testing, and advanced reproductive services with an innovative, seamless, and patient-centric approach. We’re extremely proud of the unique and proven technology in our laboratory, which by the way is yielding some of the best outcomes in the country!
This position is responsible for performing high-quality IVF laboratory ancillary work to make ensure correct gamete/embryo cryopreservation (cryo) inventory keeping, correct receiving and releasing of cryo material. The individual in charge of this position consults and advises other staff groups/members regarding patient cryo inventory and IVF laboratory procedures and outcomes regarding human assisted reproductive techniques (ART).
- Requires the candidate to be familiar and independent in all basic IVF laboratory procedures, additional training will be provided
- Maintain records of all received and shipped out specimens
- Provide high-quality service and direction to couples seeking to transfer in or out eggs, sperm, or embryos to or from Spring Fertility
- Demonstrated punctuality, reliability, and professionalism
- At least one to two years of related medical experience
- Ability to multi-task, exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) as well as excellent customer service skills
- Ideal candidate will be detailed-oriented, exercise independent judgement and effectively prioritize a variety of tasks
- Experience with, and proficiency, in electronic medical record system preferred
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office
- Degree in Biology, Chemistry, or with a degree in Healthcare as priority
You can expect:
Great team, great benefits, competitive salary and to be challenged and rewarded each day with the joys and pain of growing something great!
Are you in? Apply today!
Visit our Careers Page to learn more about us!! https://springfertility.com/careers/
Go to all jobs