San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Open in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and the East Bay!
Growing in the best ways!
Spring Fertility is looking for a hands-on, detail-oriented IT professional with exceptional problem-solving and customer service skills. We also care deeply about our staff and want to ensure all their systems and tools are working as effectively as possible.
- Provide IT support to a growing staff of 150+ people consisting of Doctors, Nurses, Medical Assistants, and Finance/Administrative departments.
- Assist with the on-boarding process, preparing and deploying systems, as well as training and educating new hires during IT orientations.
- Manage our asset lifecycle and IT procurement process, maintaining hardware inventory, accurate cycle counts and decommissioning processes.
- Resolve technical problems with LAN, WAN, VPN, WiFi, Print servers and other back-office systems.
- Oversee support and troubleshoot our A/V conferencing systems in multiple conference rooms/offices.
- Help to evaluate hardware and software solutions and participate in IT projects.
- Generate/Track/Close tickets for all IT related issues in a timely and consistent manner as defined by our SLA policies while maintaining a positive customer satisfaction rating.
- Some heavy lifting required at times.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an IT Support role.
- MS Office and O365 Enterprise Apps.
- Strong customer service, problem-solving, critical thinking and teamwork abilities.
- Exposure to basic scripting languages (PowerShell)
- Exposure to remote access technologies for support and office connectivity (RDP, TeamViewer).
- Experience in healthcare or medical office preferred, but not required
This position is for our San Francisco location.
You can expect:
Great team, great benefits, competitive salary, and to be challenged and rewarded each day with the joys and pain of growing something great!
Are you in?
Let’s do it!
Go to all jobs