San Francisco Bay Area, CA
We are scientists.
We are humanists.
We are passionate about fertility.
Spring Fertility is the Bay Area’s most modern fertility center, delivering state-of-the-art IVF, egg freezing, genetic testing, and advanced reproductive services with an innovative, seamless, and patient-centric approach. We’re extremely proud of the unique and proven technology in our laboratory, which by the way is yielding some of the best outcomes in the country!
We are in search of a Revenue Cycle Manager! The Revenue Cycle Manager is responsible for all Revenue Cycle activities related to charge capture, coding, edit resolution, reporting, and collection of patient service revenue. The RCM will be responsible for direct negotiation of payor contracts, including commercial insurance, 3rd party partner payors and self-pay rates. They will oversee daily internal activities to ensure the highest efficiency and accuracy in collection among commercial payors as well as self pay clients. Director must ensure that the billing and financial coordinators successfully assist patients in understanding their payment responsibility prior to proceeding with treatment and accurately understand their responsibility after treatments are completed.
- CPC or related coding certification
- In-depth knowledge of all facets of the billing and revenue cycle process; including a fundamental understanding of coding (CPT and ICD-9/10)
- Experience in designing and implementing professional and facility billing for commercial payors, including In Network/Out Of Network structures for entities with separate Tax ID numbers
- Strong communication, writing, and inter-personal abilities, including skills such as attitude, diplomacy and persuasiveness, analytical ability, strong judgment and managerial skills
- 3+ years in revenue management activities
- 5-10 years’ experience in health care with progressively increasing supervisory responsibilities
- Experience working in a fast-growing PE backed healthcare company preferred
- Bachelors degree with strong background in Finance or Accounting
- MBA, MHA, MPA or other Master’s degree relevant to healthcare strongly preferred
You can expect:
Great team, great benefits, competitive salary and to be challenged and rewarded each day with the joys and pain of growing something great!
Are you in? Apply today!
Go to all jobs