San Francisco, CA
Open in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Now the East Bay!
Growing in the best ways!
Spring Fertility is looking for a motivated Community Engagement Manager to join our team in the San Francisco office to help drive awareness for Spring Fertility through community partnerships. The Community Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the Bay Area’s fastest-growing and most modern fertility center. The primary goal is to strengthen brand awareness, further community education and attract potential clients. Must develop and implement a system to evaluate and track the effectiveness of all marketing initiatives. Weekends availability for events is required.
- 2 years minimum experience working in events or community marketing role
- Manage the execution of events (info sessions, internal team building events, corporate lunches) that fall withing our long-term goals
- Project Management: Manage and implement Springs events, overseeing all aspects from budgeting and schedules to vendors and external partners
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop effective collateral to support events
- Organize staff and key volunteers needed to ensure successful events and growth opportunities
- Maintain patient gifting & experience program
- Passion for women’s health, LGBTQ+ opportunities required
- Experience working in SlaesForce (or another CRM platform) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in creating successful marketing and public relations collateral
- Previous community building, brand marketing, or sales experience is preferred
You can expect:
Great team, great benefits, competitive salary and to be challenged and rewarded each day with the joys and pain of growing something great!
Are you in? Let’s do it!
Go to all jobs