San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Open in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Now the East Bay! Growing in the best ways!
Spring Fertility is a swiftly growing fertility practice based in San Francisco. We are seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to manage and optimize the company’s accounting and controls function. We take pride in our employees and the level of patient care they provide our patients. Our Financial team is absolutely critical in providing support to our employees and patients alike.
The Staff Accountant will prepare and post journal entries, supports the accounts payable process, conducts monthly bank reconciliations, renews business license/memberships/subscriptions in addition to other duties needed to support the Finance Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 2-5 years of accounting/finance experience required
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with accounting software, Quickbooks preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with vendors
- Self-motivated, deadline driven and results oriented; a problem solver with strong teamwork skills and strong desire to drive change
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
You can expect:
Great team, great benefits, competitive salary and to be challenged and rewarded each day with the joys and pain of growing something great!
Are you in?
Let’s do it!
Go to all jobs