San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Open in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Now the East Bay
Growing in the best ways!
Spring Fertility is looking for a get-it-done person with excellent interpersonal skills and a keen attention to detail. This person is a creative but metrics-driven individual with an understanding of relationship building and event management best practices. Passion for the fertility space and women’s health required! We have positions available at our San Francisco and Oakland locations!
The Spring Fertility Physician Liaison (PL) is responsible for implementing initiatives designed to
facilitate the development of relationships between Spring Fertility physicians and referring physicians, medical practice groups, supplementary wellness providers, and community partners in the San Francisco and East Bay territories in order to increase referral volume.
1. Physician outreach and relationship development
2. Community and internal event coordination
The PLs primary responsibility is establishing and maintaining positive, effective relationships and ongoing communications with physicians and medical practice groups in San Francisco and the East Bay. The PLs secondary responsibility is coordinating community and internal events to generate new patient leads, strengthen the Spring brand, and boost team member morale.
- Make regular contact (via in-person meetings, telephone, email or other channels) with existing network of referring physicians, office managers, community grand rounds coordinators and other staff to build relationships necessary to drive referral patient volume.
- Develop and foster new relationships with prospects.
- Report weekly on referral volume by channel, tracking activity and effectiveness of outreach.
- Coordinate patient- and prospective patient-facing events to drive brand awareness, including but not limited to in-house informational sessions, community events, events/conferences, etc.
- Maintain outreach schedule for Spring Fertility physicians in the community.
- Work closely with Marketing to develop collateral to support outreach.
- Coordinate events internal to Spring, such as team-building and professional development opportunities.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to service excellence
- Ability to work both independently in the field and within a larger team
- Superior sales and customer service skills
- Proven track record of successful relationship building and ability to meet productivity targets
- Strong attention to detail, excellent judgement, communication and organizational skills
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of three years healthcare or sales experience; previous sales experience working with physicians preferred
- Experience working within Salesforce or other CRM platforms a plus
License / Certification: Valid California Driver’s License and vehicle
You can expect:
Great team, great benefits, competitive salary, and to be challenged and rewarded each day with the joys and pain of growing something great!
Are you in?
Go to all jobs