Open in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Now the East Bay!
Growing in the best ways!
Spring Fertility is looking for enthusiastic and motivated Human Resources Generalist to support the growing employee population at Spring Fertility! We take pride in our employees and the level of patient care they provide to our patients. The Human Resources Generalist is passionate about providing the best work environment for all members of the organization.
The Human Resources Generalist will assist the Director of Talent Management in recruiting, training, employee relations, performance management, payroll and administrative tasks. Initial training will take place in San Francisco for approximately 1 month and then be permanently relocated to our Oakland location.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years in Human Resources is required
- Experience with payroll is preferred
- Experience with recruitment and on-boarding is required
- Demonstrated punctuality, reliability and professionalism
- Ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft office, HRIS and payroll software a plus!
- Must be able to keep information confidential
- Experience in healthcare preferred
You can expect:
Great team, great benefits, competitive salary and to be challenged and rewarded each day with the joys and pain of growing something great!
Are you in?
Let’s do it!
Go to all jobs