Open in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Now the East Bay!
Growing in the best ways!
Spring Fertility is looking for a motivated Call Center Manager to join our team in Oakland! The Call Center Manager is responsible for developing and managing staff and processes while ensuring the highest level of service and patient satisfaction. The Call Center Manager will develop, measure and monitor performance to positively affect the Call Center environment and its success.The manager will need working knowledge of industry trends and understand the impact on patient care to ensure all patients receive a high-quality call experience and report on weekly data metrics. The Call Center Manager will also oversee all provider clinic schedules, audit scheduled appointment length and creates rules around scheduling.
- 5 years of management experience in Sales and Customer Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of industry trends and metrics is required
- Ability to leverage complex data to identify trends and drive strategic objectives
- Flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment with shifting priorities
- Experience with Salesforce, Livechat and Ringcentral is preferred
You can expect:
Great team, great benefits, competitive salary and to be challenged and rewarded each day with the joys and pain of growing something great!
Are you in? Let’s do it!
Go to all jobs